Members are encouraged to invite guests and enjoy the facilities. It is important to notify the Golf Shop prior to bringing guests. We will be better prepared to serve you and your guests and assure availability at the time you would like to play.
- Weekdays 18 holes $85.00
- Weekends and Holidays 18 holes $85.00
- Weekends and Holidays 9 holes $50.00
Golf Dress Code
- No denim may be worn on the golf course.
- Tastefully-tailored shorts are required for golf activities. Denim, gym shorts, jogging shorts, cut-offs and swimsuits, for example, are unacceptable.
- Men’s collared shirts and ladies’ blouses are required for golf activities. Tank tops, halter tops, tube tops and T-shirts, for example, are unacceptable. Shirts must be worn always.
- Tastefully-tailored pants and slacks are required for golf activities. Jeans of any kind, including all designer brands, lengths and styles are unacceptable attire on the golf course.
- Shoes must be worn always.
- Members are responsible for their guest's appearance and actions.
Players shall see that divots on the fairways, ball marks on the greens and footprints in the bunker be repaired and smoothed out during play. Carts should remain on all paths around tees and greens. Members are responsible for seeing that their guests observe the rules of golf and proper etiquette.