Our swimming complex includes an L-shaped six lane pool, 3 Meter springboard, waterslide, an oval wading pool with frog slide, locker room and a luxurious bar & food facility.
A cutting edge, sky-blue Myrtha Pool is surrounded by the Alpine Country Club pond and the 10th hole. The pool complex provides times for lap/fitness swimming and open swimming for members and their guests. The pool hosts private member functions and provides semi-private swimming lessons throughout the summer. The complex was completed in the Spring of 2012, and is open each summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- $10 Guest Fee
- "Guests" include all children over the age of 25. Grandchildren are not counted as guests and are allowed free entry. Spouses of children and nannies count as guests and will have to pay the guest fee. All children 2 and under are excluded from guest fees.
- All guests, including children over 25 and grandchildren, must be accompanied by the equity member.
- Members will not be allowed to bring more than 8 non-family guests at a time. This does not include guests in the direct family line. e.g., you may bring your child and grandchildren along with up to 8 guests.
- If members wish to bring more than 15 people to the pool at once you must give us notice a day in advance. This will allow us to have enough lifeguards and snack bar workers scheduled to work so that larger groups do not overwhelm our staff and negatively affect the service we are able to provide.
- Our pool window attendant must check in all members. Please be patient with them and give them some time as they look up your membership records to ensure everyone is who they say they are.
- Pool rentals will only be available Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday evenings after 6pm. We want to limit how much pool rentals take away from member time at the pool while still offering the option to rent the pool for private events.
- Holidays at the pool will require reservations. We have found holiday reservations have greatly improved the member experience and therefore plan to maintain this practice. If you are unfamiliar with how it was run, we had 3 blocks per day, and each member could choose which block they wanted to attend that day. Reservations will be announced on the Club website and open up to one week before.